We know that through thought leadership, leaders have more access to capital and other resources that help advance the mission of your organization.
If you are one of the 70% of women in the nonprofit sector, The Wakeman Agency's She Roars program is for you. Enroll in one of our classes today and begin building your thought leadership.
The 1:1 Training program is our signature She Roars service, designed to take you from concept to execution. Over the course of three months, you will work directly with The Wakeman Agency CEO, Vanessa Wakeman, to develop your thought leadership platform, using our IDEA framework. During this period, you will achieve clarity on where your thinking fits in the eco-system of your sector, and devise a practical strategy and tactical plan to build your desired platform.
Through 1-1 training, we will focus on:
· Preparing your platform and igniting the resources needed to support your mission
· Vision identification and branding
· Communications planning
· Influence and power through thought leadership
· Narrative development
· Media coaching
1-1 training will enable you to:
· Identify the specific area of focus, as the foundation of your platform.
· Identify the roadblocks that you face, when on the thought leadership journey.
· Develop a deeper appreciation for your own insights.
· Create a strategy to champion your own agenda.
· Formulate messaging to effectively share your thinking.
We will help you strategize ways of inspiring beyond status quo thinking, to embrace the advantages of blazing new trails. You will learn how to burnish your reputation as an exceptional voice, find innovative solutions to perplexing social problems and make your organization more prominent, putting you in a position to attract greater funding for your cause.
To learn more about 1-1 training, or to share any questions, please email Jennifer Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-500-5953, x113.