She Roars is a thought leadership program designed specifically to help women working in social change become thought leaders by harnessing their ideas and expertise.
The Master Class, led by The Wakeman Agency’s CEO, Vanessa Wakeman, will work together over 8 weeks to design your thought leadership platform. You will work alongside a community of women change makers, like you, who are ready to take those next steps in owning their voice and sharing their body of work. This will be a transformational experience, as we move through strategies for overcoming mindset blocks, to clarity and action. This program provides you with live group coaching and workshops, strategic mentoring and tactical planning.
Our Master Class includes:
· 4 1-hour, live Q&A calls.
· 2 Strategic Planning sessions.
· 2 Mastermind Breakout sessions. (These will be designed based on specific feedback from you, and the areas of support you need during the program.)
· Templates and checklists, to keep you organized and building your platform.
· 2 Progress calls after the 8 weeks to share the status of your efforts, and receive guidance for next steps.
· Access to the 8 weekly training modules, described below.
Master Class Training Modules:
Thought Leadership overview
The Thought Leadership framework
Identifying your specific area of Thought Leadership
Women and Thought Leadership
Leveraging vulnerability in Thought Leadership
Owning your voice and ideas
Your professional eco-system and where your thinking fits in
Your value proposition
Disrupting the status quo
Framing your Thought Leadership
Managing push back from external sources
Understanding the Thought Leadership continuum
Sharing your thinking
Preparing expert commentary
The financial benefits of Thought Leadership
Funder and donor opportunities
Evolution and action
Identifying changes in your space
Keeping pace with your impact
Tying it all together
Cost for the Master Class is $1,499 per person.
To share any questions or to sign up for the class, please contact Jennifer Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-500-5953, x113.